Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Awkward Moment

Salam 'alaik , 
Hey Hi !
It's me again .. Well today , I just want to rant on my awkward moment for today ...


Didn't sleep the whole night, tried to , but just can't fall asleep.. Stare at candles, think about penguins.. Then suddenly the alarm rang.. Awkward.. It's like I was just fixing my eyes on everything, then suddenly... the night went to morning.. already??


Went to the city to meet up with some old friends.. Still early, the *le brain suddenly think, hey why not I spend a few minutes at my friend's birthday party (sort of a gathering actually) . Bought 2 tickets to the nearest LRT station, for me, and *le BFF.. *le BFF doesn't look so happy cuz well, I dunno~~'' Awkward. Just finger crossing that she wouldn't be mad if I drag her with me.

At around 10 a.m, walk to the house, and found myself seeing nothing.. Nope, no nothing at all.. Seems like just a normal human being house's.. Awkward.. cuz I know that this is it.. This is the house.. 

Then, me and *le BFF just stood outside waiting for someone, or something to invite us in.
While in the house beside the house we went to for, seems like there were people inside, staring at both me and *le BFF.. So awkward..


Then the host invited us in (after tonnes of calls and messages actually).
Awkward, stepped inside of the house.
Felt completely guilty. >>sooo awkward back then<<
Helped prepare the tables and stuffs.. Not awkward, cuz this is my intention actually is..
Shook hands with the owner of the house. Saw someone creeping vigorously in the back of the house.. Awkward, and again, guilt.


**Few moments of awkwardness**


Set up food on table.. Helped the owner of the house set up the food.
We were told to eat. And so we did.
Felt my stomach is completely full with just two forkful of Asian spaghetti. Awkward. This ain't me.. I used to be always hungry. But suddenly I don't.. <


Then suddenly,


*le friends of the host came into <> the house and I'm like...
Whaaaaaaaatttttttttt =..=''


>>that seriously awkward moment when i feel asleep while writing this.. and then woke up suddenly, ... whew..<<


okay , hmm so.. we continued eating, and *le BFF were just talking2 ... and then , me and one of my friend went to the kitchen to wash the dish.. no biggie.. but I didn't realize that, I took too long to wash them dishes... Then the host walk past us and said, ''first time doing dishwashing??"
okay, seriously, awkward.. yeah .. how can I took too long to wash just that normal2 tings.. Spoons forks n all...duhh..


And then , it's time for us to go.. stomach is full already ... then I told the host (i texted him actually,,) said that we're done and we're about to go.. and so he said, thanks for coming, ~~eventhough you were uninvited...
Okay pause it right there,.. uninvited?  UNINVITED? Seriously dude? He said that in front of all his friends and at that particular moment, I just felt like wanna crush his head or something.. This is so0o embarrassing, you know??  huh, awkward~~''


Okay so, that's just a summary of what kinda happen there... After all that, we walked to Damai LRT Station , and went to Sri Rampai (thru Gombak =.=' ) and went to Wangsa Walk Mall... Go to Popular, and I bought some exercise books for my next year.. Hmm, form 5.. SPM??


Alrite, so this is just something I can share with you today .. And now, I want to continue my  beauty sleep.. heh heh heh .. Toodle Doo .. Au Revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment