Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

El beso de la lluvia ...



Salam ... It's me, again...
I don't feel like talking, or writing right now actually,...
But I soon realize, .. it's the only thing I'm capable of.
Just like any other person in the whole wide world...
I've made mistakes..
I did...
I have my moments..
I've enjoyed..
These kind of thoughts kept on twirling in my mind..
Sometimes I cry, and sometimes I laugh..
It hurts, yeah.


But then again, this is what makes me, become who I am today..
Sometimes, the pain hurts like hell. 
Throbbing my defenseless heart..
Somehow, a heart, is made up of muscles...
And, what exactly muscles do when they're torn? ...
They grew back, stronger...
This I truly believe...
Never be afraid to fall from mistakes and wrongdoings..
Have faith to raise up again, 
and be someone better..


People say crying is a sign of weakness..
But for me, crying is a way to express
 your unspeakable feeling..
Especially when you're 
crying on some one's shoulder...
You will feel better..
I haven't, but I really wish, 
if my tears ever fall down, 
                                                      I hope that there will be someone 
                                                      to share the moments with me..
So people,
Let's cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment