Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

woo hoo !!

Ganbatte Ganbatte !!
hi y'all ..
oke , first of all, i would like to thank my die-hard-fans for all your support ,..
n not to miss, each and evryone of S.A .. yeah, i miss you guys a lot . .
it's been awhile since i last updated my blog.. so,
i'm just gonna make a summary of what had happen...
from SMA(Arab)ILMI, to SMK Puteri Wilayah, to SAMTTAJ, and finally to MRSM KT ..
at MRSM, i joined the students representative council (BWP) and got the job ask treasurer (bendahari agung)
sorry to say, i'm not really interested in it ... money and me , not really a couple .. well, lets just see how thing work out... anyway , right here, in this moment of now, i'm sitting in the lecture hall at UIAM Engineering block... working my as* of to win the 10th interschool debate championship... debated on two session , my group still at point zero .. pleaaseee, wish me luck ... heehee...
omg omg omg.. it's about to start , so, i better go .. rite,.. thats all.. ciao y'all !
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment